How To Check Beats Battery On iPhone? Full Procedure
On the home screen, hold down a long tap until the apps start to bounce. Search for “Batteries” in the Widgets search box by tapping the (+) button in the top-left corner of the screen. Checking your iPhone’s Beats battery is fairly simple. We’ll demonstrate How To Check Beats Battery On iPhone? In this blog post. We’ll also show some guidance on how to keep your Beats battery running longer.
Beats is the brand name for various audio products made by Beats by Dre, an Apple Inc. subsidiary. The Powerbeats Pro, one of their products, can last up to nine hours with music playing and six hours with phone calls.
These audio equipment are compatible with most, if not all, of Apple’s iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, thanks to their association with the company. You will hear a beep through your earbuds to alert you to the low battery levels if you are unaware of them. If you don’t charge them directly, you will hear another beep just before they pass away.
But before that happens, keep an eye on your battery life in a few different ways. There are more gadgets than there are for the other conventional headphones that you may use to check the battery on your Beats because Beats are compatible with iOS devices.
How To Check Beats Battery On iPhone?
Look At The Earphones Indicator
If you use an Android phone, there is no way to monitor the battery life. In this situation, examine the earbuds themselves. The headphones offer a feature that lets you know how much battery life they still have.
- Go to the left earphone marked with an “L” first.
- It has an indicator light built in.
- There are about 12 hours of use remaining if the light is white. There is just about an hour left if it is red.
- When the red light begins to blink, it means that the earbuds need to be recharged immediately because they will run out of power.
Using Your iPhone
- Set it next to your iPhone with the case open and the earbuds inside.
- A pop-up window displaying the battery life for the case and the headphones will appear on your iPhone’s home screen if the two devices are already linked through Bluetooth.
- Take one of the earphones out of the case to view the levels for that pair.
You can check the battery life of your Beats through your iPhone’s Notification Centre, just like the Apple Pencil and the Apple Watch.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on both your iPhone and your headphones.
- To access the Notification Center, swipe your finger from the top of your screen.
- Swipe right to get the Today view after that.
- You can press the “Edit” icon at the bottom of the notifications by navigating to that location.
- Next, you’ll be taken to the ‘Add Widgets’ page, where you may add Batteries if it isn’t already on your list of widgets.
- To add Batteries to your list, tap on the plus sign next to it.
- Click “Done” now in the top right corner.
Return to the Today view to see your revised widget list and the battery life of all your devices, including the Beats.
If you have Siri turned on on your iPhone, you can quickly check the battery life of your Beats headphones.
Say “Hey Siri” to activate Siri. What is the battery rank on my Power Beats Pro? is your next query. Alternatively, you can ask Siri a question by speaking into your headphones while wearing them.
The headphones and case charge levels will be provided by her quickly.
You have another option to check the charge on your Beats earphones if you have an Apple watch. You may do this regardless of whether your Beats are connected to your iPhone or Apple Watch.
- On the watch’s home screen, swipe up to display the Control center.
- The battery symbol, represented by a percentage, should then be clicked.
- Your Powerbeats Pro’s battery level will be displayed below the percentage as a circle.
- Put one of the earphones back in its case to check the levels of the others.
On The Charging Case
These earbuds can charge inside their case, just as the Airpods, as long as the case itself is charged and displays a white light. The case runs out of electricity to charge when the light goes red.
How Do Beats Pod Batteries Check Out?
By examining the Beats battery case or its charging pods, you may also determine how long the battery will last. When the battery is low, a flashing red light on the cover will indicate less than 40% charge in the battery.
You can tell when the battery needs to be recharged by understanding the many lights that flash on Beats. The Beats are fully charged when the light is a solid white color. The Beats are charging while the green light pulses, and the red light pulses when the battery is running low.
It’s critical to remember that the Beats won’t function if the battery is entirely depleted. The earbuds will require at least a 5% charge to turn on. Check to see if the battery is not dead and that the charging wire is correctly plugged in if you are experiencing issues with your Beats.
It might be necessary to contact Beats customer care if none of these troubleshooting techniques work. The Beats staff would be pleased to assist you in resolving any problems you may be experiencing with your gadget.
This was How To Check Beats Battery On iPhone? Beats is a brand of earbuds and headphones aimed at music lovers. It enhances sound and offers a richer experience. Some people favor Beats partly because it lessens noise interference, which benefits those attempting to concentrate in a noisy setting.
To give the listener a more immersive musical experience, the gadget was built with a strong emphasis on bass. The battery life of Beats earphones should be considered if you enjoy using them. Your Beats dying in the middle of a song is the last thing you want to happen.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my iPhone 12’s Beats battery?
Open the Control Centre by unlocking your iPhone and swiping down from the top right corner. Step 2: The battery level indicator for the connected device can be found in the top right corner.
How can I tell whether my iPhone has the Beats Solo battery?
Press the power button to see the Fuel Gauge, which displays the battery level and charging status. Your headphones can be used for up to 40 hours of playback after two hours of charging and up to three hours after five minutes.
Does iOS have a Beats app?
There is only an Android version of the Beats App. It is not available on the iPhone because it is not necessary.
On my iPhone, how can I add a battery widget?
· Make a widget for batteries part of your home screen.
· Touch and hold the backdrop of the Home Screen until the apps start to jitter.
· Scroll down to and tap Batteries after tapping at the top of the screen.
· To see the available sizes, scroll through the widgets on the left and right.
· When the desired size appears, select Add Widget, then select Done.