There are several ways to create activity in Instagram chats among your followers. You can find such a chat or create one yourself.
How to create followers activity in an Instagram conversation
To increase the number of likes, comments and followers, users are looking for various methods, and one of them is activity chats in instagram. Their main purpose is to improve activity metrics, including reach and engagement on social media.
By the way, why not get more subscribers on Instagram with an online resource? At https://lowcostsmm.com/ this is done quickly and inexpensively. even for Tik Tok, YouTube or Telegram you can get views with likes. The services provided are different, but of high quality.
The chats work on a reciprocal basis: You bullet a photo or post, throw a link into the conversation and ask for activity. Other participants like and comment on your post, and then you’ll do the same.
Important. Instagram takes into account not only the number and availability of likes, but also the popularity of the profile. If the account has few followers, but a lot of likes, it raises doubts. Therefore, you need to maintain their equality.
In the table you will find links to various activity chats. The conditions for joining them are different, but in all available actions such as: likes, comments, saving. In many chats there is an obligatory condition – to subscribe to other participants. This provides an excellent opportunity to gain live followers on Instagram.
Some activity chats have VIP access, usually you can find out about its availability from the administrator of the community. This access gives you the right to get activity without liking or commenting on others.
These are not all of them. And they often burn out if the organizer suddenly doesn’t see the financial benefit, or it doesn’t please him. So share links to other options in the comments and let us know about the ones that don’t work from the list above already.
You probably have questions about using activity chats. I will now answer the most frequently asked.
1. How do I get into a chat room?
Submit a request to be added and wait for an administrator to respond. Keep in mind that if you have very few subscribers or poor quality content, the probability of approval is minimal. Next, carefully read the rules of the conversation, so that you do not unknowingly violate them, for this you can be excluded by the bot that manages the process. https://captainsmm.com/ – real subscribers and views youtube & instagram and other social media.
Pay attention that the conditions involve days off, otherwise you will just live in the chat room 24 hours a day, without days off.
2. How to choose a chat room?
Participate in large-scale ones. So increase the likelihood that people performing tasks will not be repeated, and all comments and likes will be from different users.
And also, do not join 20 chat rooms at once. Yes, it seems that this will be more effective promotion, but you simply will not have time to be active everywhere. It is better to choose a couple with simple rules without instant blocking, where 3-4 times a day is carried out likes.
3. What should you look for when logging in?
Look at the variety of comments that performers write. If they’re the same, you’re likely to have the same ones under your posts. This may alert a potential client. Also pay attention to the topics of the profiles in the chat, ideally they should be at least somehow similar to yours.
4. Where can I find an activity chat room?
Invitations to chat activity in instagram are often found in advertisements. You can also search for them on google or other social networks. It makes no difference where the community will be created, the main thing is to be able to follow other links in it.
5. Should I choose a free or paid chat room?
There is a certain risk in free chats, as the community owner often does not check the content topics and responsibility of the performers. In such a chat room, you can conscientiously leave likes and comments on every page and get much less in return. In paid ones, everything is under control, and various discounts, advertising from famous bloggers, bonuses are good motivators to be active. But you should understand that there is no hundred percent guarantee neither there nor there, because the cheater can be both the participant and the owner.
6. What are the rules in chat rooms?
Each has its own tricks, it all depends on the desires and goals of the administrator. Most often, in addition to mutual actions such as likes, comments and views, participants must still be mutually subscribed to each other. However, this is not always a good idea: if there are more than 20 people, you’ll have to litter your feed with their posts. I’m sure you’re not interested.
Also, many chat rooms have a rule to warn others if you decide to temporarily leave it. There are strict limits on the number of requests per day. For example, you can ask for likes no more than 5 times a day. There are also requirements for accrued comments: they cannot be shorter than four words, as instagram does not consider such comments when determining the profile statistics.
7. What are the limitations?
It is impossible to endlessly like and leave comments. Insta has specific action limits: for new accounts – 30 likes, comments, subscriptions per hour, 720 per day. For an account of 6 months or more, 60 per hour, 1,440 per day. If you run out of limit, you can catch a temporary block (for actions).
How to create an activity chat
Being the creator of such a conversation is profitable, you do not need to follow anyone’s rules, because you create them yourself. Also you yourself recruit participants and even earn on it. But remember that administration, in addition to the pluses above, imposes on you the responsibility for compliance with the rules, otherwise in a few days the group can go out of business.
Not afraid of the responsibility? Then to create a chat inside instagram go to direct and click on the plus sign, select future chat participants, send the first message with greeting and rules. That’s it – the chat is created. Additionally, give it a name and update the cover so that those who enter won’t lose you among their conversations.
There is another way to create an activity chat – in Telegram. To do this, similarly create a group conversation or channel (there are instructions on the Internet). This method is more convenient at least by the fact that you can automatically control the fulfillment of conditions.
- It will considerably facilitate your work on the conversation. The bot will track participants’ performance of tasks, block unscrupulous participants, and point out mistakes in task performance. Create a bot by following instructions from the Internet or YouTube, it’s pretty simple;
- The number of people. It is better not to create a chat room for more than 15-20 people. Make life easier and yourself (a lot of people do not control), and people (very few people want to spend 3 hours a day on the commenting of hundreds of people). And if your chat starts to grow, you can connect and team;
- Be sure to set them, but do not overdo it. If your chat is still more than 50 people, it makes no sense to make the rule of obligatory mutual followering. No one will simply participate in it, because they won’t want to read so many not always interesting people. Set daily activity limits in the rules, according to Instagram rules. And create a sample post to make it easier for participants to see tasks and perform them more accurately;
- If you decide to create a paid chat, do not flatter yourself and do not inflate the cost of entry. It is better not more than 200-500 rubles, and create conditions for vip entry. For example, for a fee greater than the user himself can not like anyone, but only receive hearts from others.
Briefly about the main points
Activity chats – a good method for promotion not only in instagram, but also in other social networks. This is not only a technique to improve performance, but also a way to earn money for those who create such communities themselves. In conclusion, I will leave a few tips on how to use it:
- In addition to posts from the feed, throw in chat videos, live streams. Do not forget about storis, they are viewed more often than the feed;
- Ask for engagement in the form of comments and post saves, because these indicators primarily affect the user engagement;
- Filter your posts. You don’t need to dump everyone from the feed into the discussion. If customers notice this, your credibility will be markedly diminished;
- Choose those posts that you don’t think will engage users. Being active on them with a chat will attract the audience’s attention and start a chain reaction.