This article will explain the issue “Can’t Connect To Facebook, But Internet Is Working”. So, let’s start our today’s topic. The most famous social network in the whole world is now Facebook. With over 2.95 billion active users as of January 2023, it is by far the most well-liked. Many of you, we’re confident, use Facebook to contact virtually everyone.
Because of this, encountering unforeseen faults and problems may be more frustrating than anything else. We’ve made a list of fixes for Can’t Connect To Facebook, But Internet Is Working. Let’s launch your Facebook as soon as possible!
Table of Contents
Can’t Connect To Facebook, But Internet Is Working
Restarting or upgrading the Facebook app and clearing your browser’s or other app’s cache can be helpful.
Why Facebook Says “No Internet Connection” On Your Phone?
The Facebook app, which is accessible on both Android and iOS, is a popular way to access Facebook. Here are some potential causes for the issue if you’ve attempted to log into your account using both the app and the browser on your computer.
- Server Problems – Facebook’s servers occasionally go down for maintenance or other reasons. As a result, you will be incapable of reaching your account, and a “no internet connection” error message will appear on the screen. If so, it can handle up to a day before Facebook’s servers are up and running. You may check its server status. Is it Down Right Now, and other websites like it?
- Slow Internet Speed – If you’re using your phone to access Facebook, you probably have a wireless connection, either Wi-Fi or cellular data. You can link to Facebook’s server at your current internet speed. The error “no internet connection” will therefore show up.
- App Issues – If you last updated the applications on your phone a while ago, some may start to act up and have bugs. An outdated version of the Facebook app may cause this login issue.
- Browser Issues – If you’re using a computer to access your Facebook account, you can try troubleshooting your browser by deleting extraneous files—login into Facebook using a different browser.
How To Fix Facebook No Internet Connection Error?
Try using other apps or websites through the browser on your phone or computer before attempting all fixes. This will determine whether Facebook itself is the problem and not a sluggish internet connection.
If you can access all the apps but Facebook, the problem may come from the server itself. Try re-establishing your wireless connection if your phone is having connection problems. On an iPhone, follow these instructions:
- Tap Wi-Fi in the Settings app after opening it.
- Choose to Forget This Network after selecting your Wi-Fi network.
- After restarting your device, slide up to reveal the Control Center.
- Hold down the Wi-Fi symbol to view a list of available Wi-Fi connections. To connect, tap the Wi-Fi connection and type the password.
Ensure your smartphone has a strong signal to avoid connection problems when utilizing a cellular data connection. Make sure you have adequate data to access the internet as well. You can attempt the following remedies if you get the “no internet connection” error:
Uninstall The Facebook App And Reinstall
Try reinstalling the Facebook program on your phone if the program itself is giving you trouble. The latest available version of the program, which might cause the no internet connection issue, will be requested for installation on your device. Here’s how to uninstall the Facebook
- app from your iPhone before you reinstall it:
- To uninstall Facebook, tap and hold its symbol in the app drawer.
- To confirm, select the Delete App option.
- Then, open the App Store and choose Search from the bottom left-hand menu.
- Find Facebook and click Get. To proceed, you might be prompted for your fingerprint or Apple account password.
- Attend to the installation’s completion.
- After installing it, check into Facebook to see if the issue still appears.
Clear All Browsing Data On Your Browser
If you’ve been using your pc for a while, it is likely that outdated browsing data, such as cache and cookies, may be the root of your problem. The instructions below should help you delete your Chrome browsing history.
- Launch Chrome and select the More options option by taping the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Settings, then choose Privacy and Security.
- Click on Delete browsing history.
- You can determine which browsing history you want to remove here. Examine the site’s cookies, and other data, including cached images and files.
- After that, choose Clear Data and wait for it to complete.
- After they have been eliminated, try entering your Facebook account to see whether the issue still occurs.
Open the Settings app, navigate to Safari > Advanced > Website Data, and then click Remove All Website Data if you use Safari on an iOS device. When you have followed the instructions above and the error “no internet connection” still appears on your screen, try using a different browser to see if it resolves the problem.
Try Logging Into Your Facebook Account
Your Facebook account could occasionally have issues, as previously mentioned. If you’re suddenly kicked off the network after logging
- on, here’s what to do:
- Open the Menu button in the bottom-right corner of the Facebook mobile app.
- Select Log Out by scrolling down. Once more, tap Log Out to confirm.
- Next, select your account from the Gear menu on the app.
- To delete your Facebook account from your smartphone, select Remove account.
- Once resolved, log back in using your username and password to see if the problem remains.
If the above steps don’t work, you can try changing the password for your account. The following are the steps:
- Click Forgot Password on the app’s login page.
- Enter your account’s phone number or email address next.
- To validate your access, you must send an authorization code to the phone number connected to your account.
- Enter the new password and the code you were given.
- After resetting your password, log in using your old password and check whether the no internet connection problem still appears.
Try viewing the app on a device other than your phone if you need help with these solutions.
Facebook has been among the most popular social media sites for the last ten years. You can interact with others through it and join communities and groups. Can’t Connect To Facebook, But Internet Is Working is one of the issues you could occasionally run into.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Facebook not loading?
Make sure your Wi-Fi is correctly connected to your system first. Additionally, make sure your router is operational. You must contact your cable provider if the router has an issue. You only need to check your phone’s data connection if you’re watching the broadcast.
Why is my Facebook not loading or refreshing?
Check to determine if you’re using the program’s latest version if you discover that your Facebook page is not refreshing. Using an updated version could make refreshing easier. To check if your smartphone contains the most recent version of Facebook, go to the App Store.
When is Facebook frozen?
Facebook difficulties may occasionally be the root of the Facebook problem that causes it to freeze and not respond continually. In this situation, you should close and reopen your browser account. You can ask the Facebook Help Community for assistance if it doesn’t work.